I don’t know about you, but I’m excited for summer time. It’s been a challenging year and I feel like this season will be full of fun and time with dear friends.
I want to be intentional about the time I spend with them and also write notes to friends afar letting them know how much they mean to me.
I’m most excited about getting to go to my first blogging conference near Dallas and then later in the summer take a short vacation to the beach in Florida, my favorite US beach of all!
This summer also brings a tradition that I just started last year and that is celebrating my half birthday since it’s right near Christmas. Summer seems to be a better time to get friends together for a party.
And I’m in search of the best sno cone in Austin, Texas! There are many that boast the title so I look forward to finding out for myself, purple tongue and all!
Here’s my Summer 2016 Bucket List!
- Find the best sno cone in town
- Go wine tasting in the Texas Hill Country
- Send some snail mail to friends
- Go paddle boarding
- Make homemade popsicles
- Yoga hike
- Plan a half birthday party (mine is at Christmas)
- Attend my first Declare Conference
- Go to the beach in Ft. Lauderdale
- Float a lazy river
- Watch the sun set
- Zipline over Lake Travis
- See Babyface in concert
- Symphony in the Park
- Eat at Trailer Food Tuesday
- Pool pass @ Hotel Ella
- Visit Pearl Brewery in San Antonio
- Make pulled BBQ Beef Sandwiches
- Read a book
- Go to our neighborhood 4th of July parade
Tell me what’s on your summer bucket list? What are you most looking forward to this season? Happy summer to you!