This month marks the first birthday of Blog By Tracy and you’re invited to the celebration!
So in honor of the occasion I thought I’d share with you a couple of things about myself. I’d love to know more about you too, so feel free to leave me a fact or two in the comment section under this post.
We’ll be celebrating one year for these last couple of weeks of May and this includes a BIG giveaway, my first one ever.
So don’t miss a post to be a part of the birthday fun. Would love for you to ‘like’ my Facebook page here so we can stay connected.
Here we go…behind the blogger with 40 fun facts.
1. Post I’m most proud of: Harsh Words marked the moment I felt I was really vulnerable in my writing with you and Jesus
2. One fact: I was a Watermelon Seed Spitting Champion in the 80’s at the Luling Watermelon Thump
3. Favorite food: Tex-Mex, I burn for queso & chips
4. My full time job is: Doing marketing+promo for a media company
5. Favorite song at the moment: Cake By The Ocean by DNC
6. Most used app on my phone: SnapSeed…if you don’t have it you should!
7. The only place I’ve visited out of the country is Mexico
8. Favorite restaurant: Vivo
10. Coke or Pepsi? Coke, Diet only
11. Scary movie or happy endings? Happy Endings
12. Summer or winter? Summer
13. Computer or television? Computer
14. Favorite smells? My beagle’s breath
15. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Teeth
16. Favorite cereal? Rice Chex
17. Do you have any special talents? Dance, Dance, Dance!
18. All-time favorite movie? To Kill A Mockingbird
19. What do you want to be when you grow up? A successful bakery owner
20. A passion of mine is working out
21. Person from history I’d invite over for dinner…Jesus
22. If I could have one super power what would it be? Flying
23. Most famous person I’ve met: Kenny Chesney
25. What I won’t buy the generic brand of: Toilet paper or Ketchup
26. If I could live anywhere I’d live…on Martha’s Vineyard
27. The football team I cheer for is Ole Miss (so much so my Halloween costume was an Ole Miss cheerleader!)
28. What I won’t eat: food at an all you can eat buffet
29. Cause I’m most passionate about fighting is human sex trafficking
30. What I really, really want: A china hutch
31. 3 Things that make me happy: Bird watching, running & cooking
32. My favorite holiday: Halloween
33. Someone I miss: My Granny
34. What do I collect? Cookbooks
35. Favorite thing in my closet? Red Sox ball cap
36. Top of my bucket list? Salmon fishing
37. Celebrity crush: Bradley Cooper
38. Favorite Book: Love Does, Bob Goff
39. Favorite Popsicle Flavor: Grape
40. Red or white? Red
Tell me something about you!